- 1998Year Built
End of the road privacy in West Charlotte on the Shelburne border, minutes to Shelburne village and 10 miles from downtown Burlington. Lovely architect-designed Frank Lloyd Wright inspired prairie style home. Incredible attention to detail. Carefully sited to maximize natural light and views of Lake Champlain and the Adirondacks on 5 acres overlooking a lovely meadow, surrounded by 34 acres of permanently conserved forest land. Professionally landscaped and decorated and impeccably maintained. The efficient open layout and natural light creates a feeling of spaciousness. Many custom built-ins and cozy design elements. Teak and mahogany three-season porch with its vaulted ceilings, skylights, and gas wood stove flow out to generous Ipe deck, pergola, and stone grilling patio perfect for entertaining and relaxing. A custom cherry stair leads to the master suite with generous closet and dressing area and separate bath with jetted tub. Three additional bedrooms, full bath, and a laundry/utility room. Basement features 9-foot ceilings, finished family/media room, exercise area & storage with cedar closet and wine cellar. An over-sized 2 car garage with additional storage and workshop area & direct access to the basement level. Many 2018 updates including refinished hardwood floors and all new interior paint. See attachments for road and septic association details. NO SHOWINGS UNTIL NOON MARCH 3, PLEASE.
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageDirect Entry, Storage Above
- Parking DescriptionDeeded, Driveway, Garage, Off Street, Parking Spaces 6+, Unpaved
- Year Built1998
- Building ConstructionInsulation-FiberglssBatt, Wood Frame
- Property StyleMulti-Level, Arts and Crafts, Craftsman
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths3
- Total Rooms17
- FoundationPoured Concrete, Slab - Concrete
- Square Feet2,710
- AG Sqft210
- APX Unfin Below Grade874
- BasementBulkhead, Concrete, Concrete Floor, Daylight, Full, Partially Finished, Slab, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Gas Heater - Vented, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Programmable Thermostat, Stove, Stove - Gas
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Off Boiler, Owned, Tank
- SewerCommunity, Holding Tank, Leach Field - Off-Site, Pumping Station, Septic Shared
- Electric200 Amp,3 Phase, Circuit Breaker(s), Solar PV Third-Party Owne
- Date Showings Begin2019-03-03
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- View Count13
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$699,900
- Listing Agent NameBill Niquette
- Broker NameRealty Advisors Vermont LLC
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4738246
- Lot Description
- Conserved Land
- Country Setting
- Interior Lot
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Trail/Near Trail
- DrivewayCrushed Stone, Right-Of-Way (ROW)
- RoadsDead End, Gravel, Private, Shared, Unpaved, Privately Maintained
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Patio, Porch - Covered, Porch - Enclosed, Porch - Screened, Shed, Storage, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane, Windows - Low E
- Exterior ColorGreen
- ExteriorCedar, Clapboard, Shingle, Wood, Wood Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural, Shingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, Access Parking, Hard Surface Flooring
- Fee IncludesPlowing, Sewer
- Occupant RestrictionsNone
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #677600
- Assessment Year2018
- ZoningRural -RA5
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Building Plans, Deed, Plat/Grid Map, State Wastewater Permit, Survey, Town Approvals, Town Permit
- PossessionAt Closing, Negotiable
- Building Number170
- StreetWexford Lane
- SubdivisionWexford Subdivsion
- DistrictChittenden South
- Elementary SchoolCharlotte Central School
- Junior HighCharlotte Central School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesCedar Closet, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Gas, Hearth, Home Theatre Wiring, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Family, Kitchen/Living, Lead/Stain Glass, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Other, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool Tub, Lau
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Tile
- Room 1 Dimensions22'10" x 16'
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions17'6" x 13'9"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions16' x 13'
- Room 4 TypeFoyer
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions6'8" x 13' 9"
- Room 5 TypeMudroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions6'10" x 13'9"
- Room 6 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 7 TypeSunroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions19'2" x 14'8"
- Room 8 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions14' x 14'4"
- Room 9 TypeBath - Full
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions9'6" x 11'3"
- Room 10 TypeBath - Full
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions9'6" x 8'
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions14'4" x 12'
- Room 12 TypeBedroom
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions14'4" x 12'
- Room 13 TypeBedroom
- Room 13 Level2
- Room 13 Dimensions14'9" x 12'
- Room 14 TypeOther
- Room 14 Level2
- Room 14 DimensionsDressing 12'9" x 10'8"
- Room 15 TypeFamily Room
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 15 Dimensions16'6" x 13'
- Room 16 TypeExercise Room
- Room 16 LevelBasement
- Room 16 Dimensions24' x 13'
- Room 17 TypeUtility Room
- Room 17 LevelBasement
- Room 17 Dimensions14' x 13'
There is no data available
There is no data available
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated May 27, 2019.