- 2007Year Built
Meticulously and beautifully maintained 3 bedroom, 3 bath home located in the peaceful and sought after countryside of Fairfax. Flowing and open concept floor plan on the first floor with recently installed ¾ Brazilian hardwood floors and crown molding throughout. Enjoy coffee, cocktails, and the gentle breeze while listening to the nearby babbling brook on the 12'x14' deck, conveniently located off of the dining area. Too much sun? With a click of a button, just roll out the recently installed Otter Creek retractable awning. The U-shaped kitchen boasts plenty of cabinet space, a 5-burner gas stove, stainless steel appliances, and a breakfast peninsula. The 2nd floor offers a master suite with a double sink vanity, large shower, and walk-in closet. Additional 2 bedrooms, full bath, and laundry area complete the 2nd floor. The finished walkout basement offers endless opportunities for entertaining, complete with engineered ash flooring, a full bar, cozy gas fireplace, and a pellet stove to take the chill off during those cool Vermont nights. An oversize pantry and additional unfinished storage space complete the basement. The attached and heated 2-car garage offers ample storage space above. This property is a must see and is conveniently located within minutes of I-89, 10 minutes to St. Albans, and 25 minutes to Burlington.
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Heated, Storage Above
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Year Built2007
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleColonial
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths3
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet2284
- APX Unfin Below Grade235
- BasementFinished, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Walkout
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Pellet
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Stove - Pellet
- WaterDrilled Well, Private, Purifier/Soft
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Owned, Tank
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Holding Tank, Leach Field - Off-Site
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s), Solar PV Third-Party Owne
- Date Listed06/14/2018
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos35
- View Count9
- StatusActive With Contract
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$315,000
- Listing Agent NameThe Malley Group
- Agent NameGroup
- Broker NameKW Vermont
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4700199
- AreaNear Snowmobile Trails, Suburban
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Level, Trail/Near Trail
- Road Frontage227
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Playground, Shed, Window Screens
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, Paved Parking
- Tax Yrprebate
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed
- NegotiableDryer, Washer
- Building Number16
- StreetKing Road
- Elementary SchoolFairfax Elementary School
- Junior HighBFA/Fairfax Middle School
- High SchoolBFA Fairfax High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesBar, Blinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Kitchen/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Storage - Indoor, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Combination, Tile, Wood
- Room 1 Dimensions12'6" x 11'4"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12'7" x 11'4"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions16'3" x 11'3"
- Room 4 TypeDen
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions12'4" x 10'6"
- Room 5 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions14'8" x 12'7"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions9' x 10'
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions11' x 11'
- Room 8 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions7' x 4'9"
- Room 9 TypeOther
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions21'11" x 13' + 17'4" x 12'5"
There is no data available
There is no data available
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.