There's still plenty of summer left, and that means there will more barbecues and fun gatherings to be had this season! We have 2 delicious marinade recipes to take your upcoming cookout to the next level. Enjoy!
- 1 Cup crushed pineapple
- 1/3 Cup soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1/3 Cup honey
- 1/4 Cup apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 Cloves crushed garlic
- 1 Tablespoon fresh crushed ginger
- 1/2 Teaspon crushed cloves
- 1/2 Teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional - adjust to taste)
Mix honey, cider vinegar and pineapple juice together thoroughly. Add other ingredients individually making sure that each spice is well combined and thoroughly dissolved.
For chicken or pork: thoroughly coat meat and refrigerate for 6-8 hours in marinade. Bake or grill and enjoy!
For fish or vegetables: Coat in marinade and allow to sit for no longer than 30 minutes before baking, grilling or sauteing. Enjoy!
- 1 Cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 Cup olive oil
- 1/4 Cup worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar
- 4 Cloves crushed garlic
- 2 Tablespoons paprika
- 1 Tablespoon sea salt
- 2 Teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 Teaspoon cayenne pepper or red pepper flakes (Optional - adjust to taste)
Mix all ingredients, combining thoroughly. Place brisket in plastic bag or tupperwear container and coat with marinade. Refrigerate for up to 14 hours (the longer the better!) before grilling. Feel free to add any of the dry ingredients directly to the meat before grilling. Prepare to allow the brisket around 5 hours to cook (internal temperature should reach at least 195 degrees). The less you flip the meat, the better. Cook it on slow heat and let it be. Enjoy!