The melting snow, the longer days of sunshine, the shedding of layers, the budding of flowers and trees, and of course, the sound of sap dripping into countless buckets hanging on trees...this is our spring time. Late April through early June is spectacular time in Vermont!
Although every season is glorious in Vermont, spring brings with it:
- Gardening and local farmer's markets
- Back country and mountain biking
- Swiming, boating and fishing in beautiful Lake Champlain, the Winooski River, etc.
- The South End Art Hop and open studios throughout the state
- Sugar on snow, a Vermont springtime maple delicacy
- Green Mountains full of hiking and glorious views
- and so much more!