Vermont's population has been growing by at least 2% yearly, and with so much to offer so many people, it is no surprise. Here are just five reasons you might want to consider when planning your family's relocation:
- 2007 Morgan Quinto Ranked #1 "Smartest" state!
- Discover Jazz Festival. Burlington's Discover Jazz Festival has gained national acclaim during the past 25 years of brining quality Jazz to Vermont as well as showcasing many of Vermont's fantastic musicians!
- 2008 WebMD #4 Healthiest City in the US. "Some news reports have put Burlington, Vt., at the top spot. Those reports are based on 2006 CDC data. In the most recent available data, from 2007..."
- Lake Champlain and the Burlington Bike Path. Lake Champlain provides about 130 square miles of aquatic fun including some of the country's best SCUBA diving and bass fishing and is lined by the 7.5 mile Burlington Bike Path, perfect for walking, running, biking and more.
- 2009 Self-magazine #1 of 100 Healthiest Place for Women in the US "Burlington offers 40 percent more ob/gyns than our list average and has low rates of cervical and ovarian cancer deaths.
Vermont has it all, and northern Vermont showcases the best of Vermont!